Started Nov 26, 2013 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
ianbrown
Senior MemberPosts: 1,937
Like?
fanboys don't read this!
Nov 26, 2013

To be honest as many of you will know. I have had many cameras and struggled to get the best compact whilst still retaining the ultimate IQ.

However I have settled on the A7 etc, but recently I have witnessed too many heated debates on here about this camera being better than this camera, mine has better DR, its got 1 stop better, the Sony has better this ......... Bla bla bla

it's time people respected others views and let them choose what camera is right for their need, don't know what's hit a sore spot with Blue skies but he' s having a right go at MFT. The MFT, FF,APC systems all have some advantage over each other.

I get a lot of flack from people for having owned and used many cameras, but hey I use them and take thousands of images and I am not hurting anyone.

Lets respect other manufacturers and embrace their  technology, after all sometimes the real art is using light and the best composition to get the most artistic result. And NO camera will get this for you, it's down to the skill of the photographer.

so let's respect that others will not always agree with what we think is the best camera, it's horses for courses, some may even be happy with an iPhone 5, let's respect that.

Happy Christmas

Ian

Sony Alpha 7
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow