Anyone for separate FF & APSc DPR forums?

Started 9 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
1prime
Contributing MemberPosts: 844Gear list
Like?
Anyone for separate FF & APSc DPR forums?
9 months ago

We've just about exhausted a lively interchange between FF & APSc advocates.  At risk are some recognized solid DPR contributors.  That thread is almost concluding, I think, before we start throwing our cameras at each other!

So I'm throwing out an old proposal: Please DPR, separate us.  Give the relatively new to A7&r, enthusiastic FFers their own forum so they can learn about their new systems.  Hey, I understand how they want to preen over their A7r's treatment of eyes.  "Eye" would too if I ponied up a couple of grand or more. The A7&r are great Sony developments, but they're not for everyone.

At the same time, some of us orphaned Sony NEXers want to communicate and learn more about our systems without being continually put down.  We'd like our thoughts and questions to carry for a few minutes on DPR before plummeting off the page with FF posts.  It's been suggested we post some pics, only to watch our lesser MPed pics plummet to the bottom for a similar cause.

So DPReview, why don't you review your decision to keep us together? I initially saw your and Sony's logic that we NEXers might, and many did, jump to the new A7&r. But at this point, I really think most of us have made our decision whether to go FF or remain with our NEX systems. I respectfully recommend we have 2 forums, one for FF and one for NEX.

-- hide signature --

1prime

Sony Alpha 7 Sony Alpha 7R
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
noNew
No.New
(unknown member)
NoNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow