Weekend MONOCHROME #159 [Nov23-24] Post yours!

Started Nov 23, 2013 | Photos thread
Shop cameras & lenses ▾
Forum ProPosts: 12,724Gear list
Re: Some 150 stuff.
In reply to 19andrew47, Nov 25, 2013

19andrew47 wrote:

Excellent Collin! You obviously enjoy making images of birds and wildlife but I find your other work top notch as well. This is a really good set as an example. Really like the looks you have captured on the faces in these, especially the last with a somewhat dreamy look. Just the right amount of imbiding or lost in the music or getting close to time to go home or lost in a thought .... don't know which if any but a great expression.

Thanks andrew I ofthen thing portraits should be B/W maybe that come from doing my own developing and printing in the old days. With B/w a change of tone came tell a different story on faces etc . Here is a example with the one you liked.

A changeĀ  of tone can give a change of mood which is difficult to get with colour as you are working with to many variables.

-- hide signature --

(Aficionado Olympus DSLR )
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. (George Carlin)
New Seventh Wonder of the World.

CollBaxter's gear list:CollBaxter's gear list
Canon PowerShot SX230 HS Olympus E-500 Olympus E-30 Olympus E-620 Olympus E-5 +15 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow