Started 10 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
marklyn
New MemberPosts: 1
Like?
replacement for EX-h20G
10 months ago

I have to replace my Casio Ex-H20g camera and I've found it impossible to contact anyone at Casio to find out if/when a replacement model might be out.  So far, after numerous phone calls and a slew of email addresses I've tried, I am not getting anywhere. It's sad that an organization this size can't at least reply back to let me know anything.

So, I'm looking for a replacement for this camera with similar features, particularly in the GPS area.  I've seen a bunch of cameras out there with GPS but I keep coming across negative reviews about the GPS being too slow to lock, needs full visibility for satellite reception, or GPS drains battery too quickly.

With the EX-H20G I never had any of that.  It was quick to lock, worked in a cave (hybrid) and was always solid for me.  I just wish Casio would come out with a current model but since that doesn't appear to be the case, I'd like to know if anyone has any experienced suggestions to replace this camera.

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow