ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
CDev1
New MemberPosts: 5
Like?
Advice on Fuji x20 filters
9 months ago

Hi there,

I am looking to invest in some filters for my fuji x20. The main reason is that when I tried to use the camera recently on a very sunny day I got very poor results. Colourful sun spots all around the photos, dark subjects out of focus in the foreground, haziness and general lack of clarity and appeal.

I have a few questions..

Am I right in thinking a polarizing filter and a UV filter would help deal with such sunny conditions?Are there any other filters I should consider?                                                                        Would the hoya 40.5mm filters fit ok or should I be looking elsewhere? Hoya are a good price on amazon at the moment so they appeal to me but I'm not sure about the thread size.

Also do I need a tripod for any of these filters? I know tripods are needed for ND and IR filters. I think these are great effects to be able to produce but I would not be inclined to carry around a tripod and so these are not really worthwhile investments even though I would love to produce those effects.

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Fujifilm X20
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow