Started Nov 23, 2013 | Discussions thread
brandrx
Forum ProPosts: 25,933
Like?
Cono RS-60E3...
In reply to JeffAHayes, Nov 24, 2013

JeffAHayes wrote:

brandrx wrote:

Yes, you need to use a remote. And, so far it appears that with the K-3, only a wired remote will work. Get a locking wired remote. You can find them on ebay for very cheap. Also, whatever works for the lower model Canon cameras will also work with the Pentax.

Thanks, Ron. I'm in the middle of finalizing an order at Amazon right now for accessories I want now that I'll be picking up my K-3 at the local UPS warehouse tomorrow (B&H was requiring signature, and that NEVER works, since the UPS driver never gives me time to get to the door -- plus I was going to be out of the house part of the day, so I got them to change delivery status to "will call."). I'll add a wired remote to that. As for the AC adapter, I just did a search for THAT at Amazon and they have ONE seller -- IN JAPAN -- at full retail PLUS $14 shipping! No thanks! Guess I'll have to get that direct from Pentax or somewhere, if I get it.

BTW: I mentioned that a Canon wired remote will work. That Canon wired remote I was talking about is the RS-60E3.

Ron

-- hide signature --

Ron - 'We don't have time to go take pics this afternoon Carl.'
Carl - 'What do you mean? It will only take 1/1000s.'
'Keep your eyes looking forward. However, glance back now and then to see where you've come from. It will put a smile on your face.' ~ brandrx

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow