Started Nov 7, 2013 | Discussions thread
artemesia66
Regular MemberPosts: 106Gear list
Like?
Re: Fuji X 23mm f/1.4 in DUMBO Brooklyn
In reply to Activatedfx, Nov 24, 2013

Activatedfx wrote:

artemesia66 wrote:

Now I want this lens! Are these OOC jpegs that you sharpened in LR, or RAF demosaiced and sharpened in LR?

LOL. It really is as good as everyone hoped it would be.

These are RAF's developed in LR 4.4, sharpening set to 50/.8/25/0, which is my default.

Opening the same files in Iridient Developer and using that program's Hybrid sharpening at default settings produced a similar result.

I've had a chance now to try those sharpening settings, and they're really good--just tighten up the demosaic nicely. I'm new to the fuji system, using LR 5.2, and I'm not seeing any of the smearing issues that seems to be a concern with earlier versions. I'd really like to get the color up to scratch though--very flat compared to Aperture or Iridient. I'm trying to work on some camera calibrations--so far I've got them better than the default Adobe Standard, but not where I want them.

artemesia66's gear list:artemesia66's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix X100 Fujifilm X-Pro1 Nikon D800 Fujifilm X-T1 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR +8 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow