Weekend MONOCHROME #159 [Nov23-24] Post yours!

Started Nov 23, 2013 | Photos thread
Shop cameras & lenses ▾
Forum ProPosts: 12,724Gear list
Some 150 stuff.
In reply to dharma108, Nov 24, 2013

I went to a acoustic guitar evening last night and took the E-5 with me. I took a few shoots of people while we where sitting outside have snacks and drinks.

There has long been this thing about using a small/sneaky camera to put peoples fears of camera to rest. I said to most of the people there , that I do photography as a hobby and do they mind me pointing this big system in their faces . The response was interesting , all did not mind and some one said " I if you where using a small camera I would be worried about your intention. " .

Any way great music , great food , great red wine, a great rugby match to watch on TV afterwards. What was not so great was the headache this morning.

I actually did some video with the E-5 as well when the battery ran out on the SX220. I should have used it in the first place as to E-5 video was better due to the sharper glass ( 12-60. ) . The narrow DOF and the sped where very interesting. With this narrow DOF you have to start thing about comp.

Interest in the conversation.

The artists ( Tony Cox) wife and daughter.

Fortunately a lot are family so the don't see me as the guy with the pork pie hat and tench coat.

-- hide signature --

(Aficionado Olympus DSLR )
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. (George Carlin)
New Seventh Wonder of the World.

CollBaxter's gear list:CollBaxter's gear list
Canon PowerShot SX230 HS Olympus E-500 Olympus E-30 Olympus E-620 Olympus E-5 +15 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow