Started 11 months ago | Discussions thread
Michel J
Veteran MemberPosts: 4,009Gear list
Like?
Re: The K50 is serious bang for the buck too
In reply to tbcass, 11 months ago

tbcass wrote:

Shield3 wrote:

More accurate focus? The SLT bodies I used very often would focus on the background instead of the subject.

Of course that depends on how accurately you "aim" the camera. My accurate focus hit rate isn't 100% but of course it wouldn't be with any camera. I don't doubt that high end, high priced action cameras are better, they should be for the money, but my keeper rate for action photos with my A65 is in the 70%-80% range. I haven't had a chance to use my new A77 in sports yet but theoretically with the 11 cross type AF points vs 3 on the A65 it should do better. I can't say that everyone will have the success I've had and it does take a lot of practice to get it down but I find the high speed burst with the SLT cameras very reliable and useful.

Tom,

I sincerely doubt that some here, had enough time to scrutinizing them SLT by the appropriate way, to thereafter give a valuable opinion (that they think they can give), given the speed at which they switched to other brand/s (when it was obvious that they lacked of skills)

Cheers,
--
Michel J
« Having the latest gear is nice, but great photographers don't have to have it. They can shoot good stuff with anything »

Michel J's gear list:Michel J's gear list
Sony SLT-A77 Sony SLT-A37 Konica Minolta Maxxum 7D Sony DT 18-55mm F3.5-5.6 SAM +5 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow