X-E2 start-up and speed hung time, comparing with X-M1 ?

Started 9 months ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
yudi
Regular MemberPosts: 395Gear list
Like?
X-E2 start-up and speed hung time, comparing with X-M1 ?
9 months ago

In dpreview's X-M1 review, they say:

While Fujifilm offers two choices for how quickly the camera starts up (found in the Power Management menu), we found no appreciable difference in startup speed. The X-M1 starts up in just under one second. If the camera has gone into power saving mode, you must hold the shutter release down for a second to wake it up, which is too long in our opinion.

Shot-to-shot speeds hung around the 1.1 second mark, regardless of the image quality setting. The flash recharges quickly, so you'll be able to take another photo in two seconds.

How about the X-E2 ? I guess it would be faster. But, how much?

I have a Pentax K01. Its startup and shot-to-shot hung time is about 2 seconds, which is very painful. So I would like to replace it with a "faster" mirrorless camera, something like Fuji X-*, though, I have to buy new lenses for it.

If there is a comparison of Fuji X-* models for their IQ, speed, build-quality, and etc., it would be very helpful.

yudi's gear list:yudi's gear list
Pentax K10D Pentax K-01 Pentax K-5 IIs Pentax smc DA 16-45mm F4 ED AL Pentax smc DA* 50-135mm F2.8 ED (IF) SDM +3 more
ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Fujifilm X-E2 Fujifilm X-M1 Pentax K-01
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow