advanced compact camera or small interchangeable one?

Started 10 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
coolboy
New MemberPosts: 3
Like?
advanced compact camera or small interchangeable one?
10 months ago

Hi!

I really value a camera that is small enought to be easy to carry on. I had a dslr and two lens and I sold because I want to be able to carry it easily.

I understand that the new advanced system cameras are pretty good like Canon G15 or FujuX100 or Sony RX100M2, but they are limited to the lens attached.

When I see cameras like Sony Nex-7 or Fuji Xe-2, Olympus etc., I start feeling confused because they have a small body and a huge lens attached.

Is there any really noticeable diference between the advanced compact and these small interchangeable?

I'm asking for suggestions (any brand I will adapt) and advices of the best compromise between a compact or an interchangeable that has the possibility of a small prime lens (and than another lens not to big or heavy). I also love vivid colours (for brand and lens suggestion).

Please place the price in front of the options.

Many thanks

Canon PowerShot G15 Sony Alpha NEX-7 Sony RX100 II
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow