Started 9 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Mike Dobbs
Senior MemberPosts: 1,047
Like?
Olympus Image Share on Blackberry
9 months ago

I just got the io share app working on my Blackberry Z10 smartphone. This is via the newly leaked OS 10.2.1 which allows for direct loading of Android apps on the Blackberry with some exceptions.

I used a 3rd party Android app installer (1Mobile) to locate & install the Image Share app to the phone. Then switch the phone over the camera's wifi network, entered the passcode after launching the app and got a connection. The lag time was under 1/4 sec. This compared well with the approx. 1 sec on the old iphone 3GS I have. I could set ISO, focus, etc fro mthe Z10...after capture I could zoom the view. However, I got an error trying to save the image to the phone...not sure where the problem is...on the phone, the way the app is running in a virtual android machine, or a bug in the droid version of image share.

Mike.

Pentax Optio Z10
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow