film scanners and scan 4x5

Started 11 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
opticsguy
Regular MemberPosts: 238
Like?
film scanners and scan 4x5
11 months ago

Am interested to purchase a film scanner. 98% of my film will be 6x7, 6x12, and 35mm sizes. The other 2% would be 4x5.  Thinking of something like the Epson V-600 however there is no film holder for 4x5".  Would there also be film holders for 8X10"

Are there after market film holders for 4x5 film that will work on this or other film scanners?

Thank you for your expertise.

ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow