Started Nov 19, 2013 | Discussions thread
shadowhumper
Regular MemberPosts: 292Gear list
Like?
Re: Fotodiox x Novoflex x Voigtlander: M-mount adapter cagematch
In reply to Euell, Nov 19, 2013

Euell wrote:

shadowhumper wrote:

I am in the market for an adapter for my A7r. I have two M-Mount Voigtlanders and I am considering buying some Zeiss as well but I am not sure which adapter to buy

• Voigtlander: seems to be the "perfect" one since it lists which lenses are tested with it. But price is the sore point
  • Novoflex: Has a good build reputation but seems waaaay over priced.
  • Fotodiox Pro: the cheapest of them all but I don't know about their qualities

I know some of yous around here have some of them and I would like to get some feedback in build quality between them and if it is really worth buying a Voigtlander instead of Fotodiox and vice versa.

Have had no problems with a Voigtlander bought used on Amazon. There is one for sale there used now at $125

Thanks for the info dude but I went ahead and bought a Fotodiox. The Voigtlanders will perhaps come a bit later.
Since I just opened the piggy for an A7r I did not want to bleed it dry this time (plus I can get batteries and a charger, what's up with that Sony?).

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow