m43 instead of FF

Started 10 months ago | Discussions thread
unknown member
(unknown member)
Like?
Re: Can't change the laws of physics
In reply to stimpy, 10 months ago

stimpy wrote:

LWS2013 wrote:

stimpy wrote:

LWS2013 wrote:

stimpy wrote:

LWS2013 wrote:

stimpy wrote:

LWS2013 wrote:

stimpy wrote:

LWS2013 wrote:

image quality from the APS-C system is so much better than the lifeless M4/3rds.

elaborate

nah

Aww. Dug yourself a hole you can't get out of?

http://giphy.com/gifs/Ne7aenG4oM1Py/

I'm waiting for you to deliver what we agreed on 2 days ago, if you believe in what you are saying then I don't understand where these same photos from the Fuji x and M4/3rds are.

3 photos from each of the same subject

epic fail

Posted 2 x 100% crops of the same photo already, try reading the whole thread.

It's safe to say that if you need to resort to a CSI Miami style analysis, and pixel peep on 2 images exactly the same, side by side and have the meta data laid out in front of you, m43 has done it's job. It's obvious to everyone that you can't tell the difference by just looking at photos.

Epic fail, indeed.

This ? http://www.dpreview.com/forums/post/52544002

hahahahaha

there is one reason why I have to keep repeating my request to you and that reason is because you dare not face the truth

we can keep going round and round but until you deliver on what you agreed you're just losing face.

No no not that one.

I dare not face the truth? Hoho

The truth is that the only way you can tell the difference between m43 and Fuji X is to be served with 3 images all taken at the same time, have all the metadata, raw files, a goat and a dancing cat. Anything else to help you make the distinction? Perhaps if I included the exif data? Lol.

As I said when I posted the 2 100% crops of the same photo (check the thread again) I said that even I admit there would be a visible difference. I do not deny this. (Though you hvaen't actually commented on the differences for some reason)

But... if that's the only way you can tell the 2 formats apart, it actually means we are in complete agreement. The difference is insignificant.

Now let me find that dancing cat....

sorry but I'm not search through this thread looking for your 2 100% crops, its not what we agreed.

I think we can both agree that APS-C and FF is far the better image quality option over M4/3rds otherwise you wouldn't have reneged on your promise.

if I'm wrong then deliver what you agreed but if I'm right then you won't, trying to post nonsense until this thread reaches its maximum post amount also just confirms that you are wrong

Or in other words, you can't split them.

I thought at first you were just new to photography, and didn't know any better, so I wanted to help you. But I actually think you know, deep down, there is no discernible difference. Of course that much is painfully obvious otherwise you'd have taken on one of the many challenges presented to you, including some rather fine pussy photos that were taken on a range of wonderful cameras, including m43 I dare say!!

You said a few posts back "I can't tell the difference at these sizes" so I am actually confident that you do really know the truth.

But your comments are now out of control, the rather nasty comment to the guy who kindly posted his m43 photos was out of order; and it makes me think you're actually just trolling those who are defending m43 for a bit of self-entertainment.

So, sorry to say, but it's far easier to just stick you on the ignore list as has been suggested to me.

au revoir lws, it's been fun.

Yes better to set me to ignore rather than face a reminder of your shortcomings every time you see me on here

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow