Started Nov 17, 2013 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Dan W
Senior MemberPosts: 2,391Gear list
Like?
New camera lust (pics)
Nov 17, 2013

Sometimes, I find myself lusting after an NEX 6, 7 or lately, or one of the A7's. But then I remember that I bought my C3 and later the 5R, because I wanted a small alternative to my DSLR. Still, I may get a 7 at some point, probably a lightly used one. In the meantime, I'll continue to happily shoot with the 5R.

Here are a few of my recent favorites. I used the Sigma 30mm for the first 3, a 90mm Tamron for the last.

DW

We've had some beautiful weather lately and a nice sunset the other night.

It was pretty dark when I shot this so I was lucky to get anything.

This one's already been viewed a number of times. Not sure how anyone found it but I'm pretty sure the attraction wasn't the pier.

Some large koi in a small pond. Anyone who's tried it knows that it's not that easy to get a decent shot of a fish, unless it's on your plate. I took a few dozen shots to get one that I liked.

Dan W's gear list:Dan W's gear list
Canon PowerShot D10 Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ200 Panasonic Lumix DMC-LF1 Nikon D7000 Sony a6000
Sony Alpha 7
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow