Started 8 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
MarkyM
Contributing MemberPosts: 863Gear list
Like?
GX7 Second Battery
8 months ago

I have been trying to find a second genuine Panasonic BLG-10PP battery but they are currently backordered everywhere here in the US.

So I am taking a chance and going with the Wasabi kit that includes 2 batteries, charger and car code for only $25 from Blue Nook through Amazon.

I looked up Wasabi here and most discussions are favorable. Not sure if these will be able to report the charge level in the camera though. Does anyone know? I'll report back when I know.

The 2 batteries are rated at 1100mAh, which is a little higher than the 1025mAh of the original.

At that price, I thought these were worth a try, at lease until the original battery is available.

MarkyM's gear list:MarkyM's gear list
Canon PowerShot G15 Olympus OM-D E-M10 Panasonic Lumix G 20mm F1.7 ASPH Panasonic Lumix G Vario 100-300mm F4-5.6 OIS Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 45mm 1:1.8 +5 more
Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX7
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow