"I am selling my Nikon gear"

Started Nov 10, 2013 | Discussions thread
unknown member
(unknown member)
Like?
Re: With all due respect...
In reply to Moti, Nov 15, 2013

Moti wrote:

I am not sure about you but I can not think of any opportunity lost by shooting a mirrorless camera only. I am a professional stage and musical events photographers and have switched to mirrorless system from pro FF, about 9 month ago (OMD) and believe me, there is nothing that I can do better with my FF gear, except for some extreme low light situations for which I would prefer to use a Fuji XE-2 to close the gap.

I looked at your list and as I said, there is nothing there that I can't accomplish with my mirrorless gear. Of course YMMV, but I have a slight suspicion, that like in many similar cases I encounter in these forums, some more knowledge, training, skills and experience would help much more than the investment in an expensive system.

Cheers

Moti

-- hide signature --

When people give advice such as yours they really need to be able to back it up, having looked over your website I would say that your photographs would be much improved by a camera with better high ISO performance and faster focusing.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
Why?New
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow