Started 8 months ago | Discussions thread
MacroPhotoFly
New MemberPosts: 16
Like?
Re: A double coup, one-two punch?
In reply to viking79, 8 months ago

viking79 wrote:

solarider wrote:

In that case, Pentax possibly could make a mirrorless FF A7ish camera of their own with normal Pentax bayonet mount (I'm sure that would come with the usual pentax twist or two ) plus a regular FF DSLR. Best of both worlds plus later ability to use many lenses on the mirrorless

hazzah

I am thinking Pentax should stick to K mount and maybe have Ricoh expand into non K mount mirrorless at this point, but Pentax should make a Df style camera. I figured Pentax would be the first to do a Df style camera, but I was wrong.  I still think Pentax can do a better Df than Nikon.   By that I mean smaller and better looking and not get rid of things like video.  This type of camera would be a better fit for Pentax users I think.  Basically a K-3 full frame with retro style.

Eric

I don't even think it should be FF. Take the Df style with dials on top and all the Pentax APS lenses available, it would be a winner. I'd also make sure it weighed 150g less than the K3 to suit the typical users who are less keen on the latest FF camera weights

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow