Like?
Huh? ... And back to the orginal topic.
In reply to Donald B, Nov 14, 2013

Donald B wrote:

Grevture wrote:

Donald B wrote:

Grevture wrote:

Donald B wrote:

my 10 yo daughter just got home from school and asked to see some photos from the weekend. so I showed her some shots from the d7100. and she said dad why are the faces a funny colour, I nearly wet myself laughing thinking of all the comments favouring the Nikon from the forums.

The fact that a 10 year old child judge a camera by looking at default jpg output from a single occasion and base their opinions on something so highly personal as taste in skin tone rendition is not surprising.

But the fact that a grown man does the same thing is indeed a bit hilarious

-- hide signature --

I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every moment of it!
By the way, film is not dead.
It just smell funny

i think your taking photography to serious, I love a bit of a laugh, you have obviously seen the pic I just poster so now I will show you what she normally sees from my camera. only small file.

cheers don

Second time you have no response and instead attempt to change the subject

Good picture btw.

-- hide signature --

-----------------------------------------------------------
It just smell funny

post is over, just had some posts and photos removed, that's why you have made the last comment, sorry, but if people like you didn't post, the discussions would have continued. have a nice day.

No, I made my last comment because the image you included in the post I responded to (which is not gone by the way) is a good one. No need to be paranoid.

And as for the discussion: You started this thread with a question which you yourself answered, stating a rather strong opinion. Not all people agree with that opinion which is the very nature of having a discussion. But it appears you are not very keen on actually having any discussion. As soon as you are met by arguments not agreeing with your opinions, you first attempt to change the subject, and then apparently leave.

And as for the question in your original topic - How good is 24meg realy? - the answer is that so far 24 megapixels has proven to be pretty awesome - look at cameras like Nex 7, D3200, D5200, D7100 and lets not forget some of the FF ones: A99, D600, RX1.

This bodes well for the K3. I think the odds are really good it will have a pretty awesome image quality. I really look forward to try one, that's for sure.

-- hide signature --

It just smell funny

Grevture's gear list:Grevture's gear list
Nikon D70s Nikon D3 Nikon D3S Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR II Nikon AF-S Nikkor 17-35mm f/2.8D ED-IF +7 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow