Fuji X-E2 image problems

Started 5 months ago | Discussions thread
Daniel Lauring
Veteran MemberPosts: 7,165Gear list
Like?
Re: Mass hysteria vs. reality and the voice of reason.
In reply to Alessandro63, 5 months ago

Alessandro63 wrote:

First: I have written very soft and circumstantiated posts, and you are interested only in my less than perfect english. What do you want.

Sorry I picked on you.  I could have used other people's posts to make the point as well.  Having said that, your words, and I emphasize "your words" are quite damning.

The example file is a mess. Dot. If you can live with that, congrats. I even doubted it was a fake. The OP is not speaking of the X100s. Why do you detour... No, I don't have seen similar horrible results coming from Mr Zack Arias's X100s.

If you go back through the 100 plus posts now you'll find plenty of references to the X100s doing the same thing.  In fact, all the web examples were of the X100s, not the X-E2.  My own X100s does the same thing.

And to conclude: I don't know if LR does a bad job. If you read well, you are going to see I only criticize that very jpeg, while regarding the RAW I think it is a matter of mixed lighting.

It isn't clear to me that LR is completely the culprit, or if it is the way the file is being processed in LR (to create the purple) so you may be right.

You are a perfect example of misreading and accusing the wrong person.

I just picked your entire post without any clipping or paraphrasing.  Sorry if you felt it put you in a bad light.  That wasn't my intention.  My intention was that we all need to keep the issue in perspective and not damn the camera for something that clearly exists with the X100s as well.

Daniel Lauring's gear list:Daniel Lauring's gear list
Fujifilm XF 55-200mm F3.5-4.8 R LM OIS
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
??New
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow