Started 10 months ago | Discussions thread
liquid stereo
Veteran MemberPosts: 6,968Gear list
Like?
Do you know what bias means?
In reply to Harold66, 10 months ago

Harold66 wrote:

liquid stereo wrote:

I generally like his writing but his Nikon bias makes me very suspect of almost everything he writes.

Are you serious ?

How many articles from him have you read ? Not many

Unless of course if you mean special interest in Nikon stuff with the word bias

Nikon system DSLR has been his choice and he writes to shares his extensive knowledge of the system. but it is obvious that he is not biased as letting NIkon getting away with the stuff that they did wrong

there is AMPLE PROOF of that on his sites . Just to name a few . His many criticisms of Nikon 1 system , his articles on how Nikon handled the 600 Fiasco . Just LAST WEEK he published an article on how Nikon USA is misleading with its refurbished lenses

This is not exactly a bias , now is it ?

People here should read more before they put labels on people

Harold

-- hide signature --

www.harold-glit.com
www.modelmayhem.com/haroldglit

Bias: a particular tendency or inclination, especially one that prevents unprejudiced consideration of aquestion; prejudice.

I'm not suggesting he is not informed or even unintelligent. He clearly is. He has a bias. Its a Nikon bias. Everything is through the lens of what Nikon would or should do. Give it a fecking break.

It's the same with Steve Huff and his Leica bias.

liquid stereo's gear list:liquid stereo's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix X100 Canon EOS 7D Fujifilm X-Pro1 Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM Canon EF 300mm f/4.0L IS USM +5 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow