HUGE Df Apology!

Started 10 months ago | Discussions thread
Shotcents
Senior MemberPosts: 3,931Gear list
Like?
Re: HUGE Df Apology!
In reply to djsphynx, 10 months ago

As I said, I agree with your comment. But that is not what is going on in this forum for the most part. The value of me posting counter-threads is debatable of course.

Robert

FYI: I'm not a fan and I have pictures on DPR and a website (see below).

Nice work shown on your website, Robert.

Question: why do you care so much about what other people think? Wouldn't your time be better spent doing something other than arguing with perfect strangers in an online forum?

Let's not argue about it!.

I could see why you would if a) you work for Nikon or b) you own Nikon stock but otherwise, just move on.

I thought a forum on Nikon gear was around to discuss, debate and otherwise focus on Nikon gear and how it operates.

Not everyone will agree with you and there are some trolls out there. Don't feed them.

-- hide signature --

You're right, but many of the folks I was "targeting" with this thread are not trolls. But they do seem to have a nearsighted view of gear as it might apply to others and the unfortunate need to denigrate those who see differently.

Cheers,

Robert

Shotcents's gear list:Shotcents's gear list
Nikon Coolpix P7700 Nikon D800 Nikon D5200 Nikon Df Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR II +10 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow