ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
RudyPohl
Senior MemberPosts: 3,045
Like?
Need some help pricing my mounted prints
Nov 13, 2013

Hi Everyone:

My normal haunt on dpreview is the Nikon DX forum where I'm pretty active and before that it was the Panasonic Compact Camera forum.

I apologize for never having been on this forum before and then coming with a question like this, but our Moderator at the DX forum said that my post was too far off topic to be posted in that gear forum and that I should try posting it here and the Pro Talk forum. If it's not appropriate here I 'll understand and ask the Moderator to remove it.

QUESTION 1: Do you think these images are good enough to sell?

QUESTION 2:
Approximately how much should I be charging for one of my mounted wildlife prints?

DETAILS:
Their dimensions will be 24 inches by 36 inches. They will be professionally enlarged, printed and mounted onto a 1/2 thick wood-fibre board (medite) with a slot cut out of the back and ready to hang on the wall. I am an amateur photographer so this is not my living income but proceeds will likely go towards buying gear. I hadn't thought of doing this before but a few folks are asking to buy some of my images.

Here are a few samples of what the final print will look like.

Thanks for your help,

Rudy

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow