(unknown member)
Like?
Re: Fuji X-E2 image problems
In reply to Alessandro63, 9 months ago

Alessandro63 wrote:

Randy Benter wrote:

stimpy wrote:

The bad and the ugly

Can you upload the OOC jpeg to a sharing site (like dropbox) or even upload to DPR? This version has no EXIF data, so it is difficult to be sure what is going on here.

Apparently, he can only show jpg crops with stripped exif data. And this particular shot looks as if it has undergone an heavy "portraiture" filtering, for those who know that plugin. I hope it's a joke: if this is a genuine OOC jpeg, it's an horrible mess, in particular for the brand that's known as one of the best jpg makers. I've a limited interest, being a raw shooter, but my request for a raw file has had the same ending: ignored. If it goes on this way, I'll just ignore the OP waiting for more detailed stuff from others.

BTW, looking at nicknd99's samples, this one seems fake. I have to take it into account because it is said it is from a different camera.

Actually they are not crops - you need to click on them (with your mouse) to make them larger. They also are straight out of camera. The files host strips some Exif data.

And finally, it's not fake. Lol

I work which means I am often pretty busy doing other things, but I can upload again or even reshoot when I get a moment. That is if I still have the camera by then of course...

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
??New
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow