How good is 24meg realy ?

Started 5 months ago | Discussions thread
Grevture
Veteran MemberPosts: 3,798Gear list
Like?
Oh, one of those ...
In reply to Pentax_Prime, 5 months ago

Pentax_Prime wrote:

"I must say also that the images are falling apart faster than my xz1 photos. and im struggling to match the tones of the k7."

For those that don't understand, the purpose of this thread is for Donald B to tell us how the newest cameras still can't match his "xz1" and the "tones of his K7". Donald B has been making these same posts for years - directly after each new Pentax camera comes out. It's a running joke at this point - along with 300% JPEG comparisons and claims about 'high quality primes' he doesn't own.

Aha, it seems like every forum has a couple of characters like these. A bit like and old stuck record player

Thanks for pointing it out, I started to suspect something like this was afoot when reading his reply to my post. Then it is most probably a waste of time and energy arguing with him further.

-- hide signature --

I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every moment of it!
By the way, film is not dead.
It just smell funny

Grevture's gear list:Grevture's gear list
Nikon D70s Nikon D3 Nikon D3S Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR II Nikon AF-S Nikkor 17-35mm f/2.8D ED-IF +7 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow