EM1 better than Sony A7(as a System)?

Started 10 months ago | Discussions thread
ianbrown
Senior MemberPosts: 1,907
Like?
Re: technically you have a point , but..
In reply to Harold66, 10 months ago

Harold66 wrote:

ianbrown wrote:

Big Ga wrote:

ianbrown wrote:

Like many I have a real dilemma about which one to buy?

Since you seem to end up buying and selling nearly every camera out there in a serial fashion, may I suggest you change your purchasing methodology to a parallel model.

All you need to do is take out a modest mortgage, or use a suitably well endowed credit card, purchase EVERY SINGLE CAMERA SYSTEM OUT THERE (which is what you seem to be doing anyway, just one at a time), then do a whole set of comparisons, and YOU then decide which system(s) is/are best for YOUR needs. Keep these, sell the rest. Total depreciation shouldn't be much different to what you're already doing now, and you'll save yourself and all of us the continual anguish of all your posts.

Simples.

Thanks but I don't need financial advise, whats wrong with you people? Is there a law against buying lots of cameras, if so I didn't realise that.

for those who are giving their opinion on these two cameras and lens options, thanks

Ian

Ian

you are right . You can spend your money any way you see fit. it is just that maybe it is moot to ask advice here knowing that for those who take the time to give you some feedback , whichever camera you buy , you probably won t have it in 6 months down the line

As I said , these forums are mostly gear forums from people who are not really interested in getting better at it . Nothing wrong , just disappointing in my view

Harold

-- hide signature --

www.harold-glit.com
www.modelmayhem.com/haroldglit

Harold

I understand what you are saying but I take my photography seriously and I feel the latest technology helps me and its an ever evolving world. Here are some photo's in case you dont think I take any!

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow