Started 5 months ago | Discussions thread
qianp2k
Senior MemberPosts: 8,277Gear list
Like?
Re: D610 vs. 5D Mark III
In reply to qianp2k, 5 months ago

qianp2k wrote:

ron purdy wrote:

have no problems to show some 100% cropped photos that is still sharp that I showed before. NR applied or not determine by content and light condition. I don't need apply NR or only little if under good light. If you push up shadows 4-6 stops back even without banding it will show ISO 1600 to 6400 eq noises/grains anyway. You will still need to apply NR in that scenario or noises will be very prominent especially if you view in big size.

Please post the RAW file, sir. (the van and the stone wall.)

Thanks.

NP, that is a sample of a test shot and can give away. Will do tonight after I return home. You process first. Then if you're interested I can show you how I processed. It doesn't mean it's the best processing but just for a demo purpose.

Here is the link of the RAW file. It actually a bit underexposed. I should give a bit more exposure such as +1/3 EV (as the highlight, the hotel I stayed in the Cape Town is not really overblown). It's a snapshot from early morning walk at the Nobel Square (4 statues are just behind me).

Ron, give a try ...

qianp2k's gear list:qianp2k's gear list
Canon EOS-1D Mark III Canon EOS 5D Mark II Canon EOS 5D Mark III Sony Alpha 7R Canon EF 15mm f/2.8 Fisheye +19 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow