Re: How good is 24meg realy ?
In reply to fotografos, 8 months ago

fotografos wrote:

Donald B wrote:

fotografos wrote:

Donald B wrote:

fotografos wrote:

Donald B wrote:

I was just talking to a friend of mine that's been a world class pro for 40 years and he understands my logic perfectly, he him self confessors to using the latest software to increase file sizes so he can print bill boards and bus stops and agrees you don't need the large sensors. he said the days of mf are gone.

cheers don

It's been a while since i've been here and I drop in for a few minutes to see how well the K3's been received and I read this... Are you kidding me???

.bill

in what regards, am I missing something ?

You must be if you seriously believe the days of MF are gone! Perhaps Phase should stop making those digital backs then?

if you have something to say, say it with a comparison photo. Oh I forgot one of your own not from a web site.

I'll leave that one to you!

cheers don

All the best,

.bill

not my quote, a friends, he shoots for vogue, house and garden, woollies, macas the list goes on.
spoke to him yesterday and he took all his camera gear to a shop for sale even his phase.

Does he have a website or online gallery? I would love to browse the portfolio of someone that shoots for Vogue, Woolworths, McDonalds etc...

.bill

will pm you bill.he's pretty good.

-- hide signature --

Pentax K7, Panasonic fz150, Olympus XZ1, my main toys.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow