EM1 better than Sony A7(as a System)?

Started 10 months ago | Discussions thread
Harold66
Veteran MemberPosts: 5,403Gear list
Like?
Re:does it even matter ?
In reply to ianbrown, 10 months ago

ianbrown wrote:

Like many I have a real dilemma about which one to buy?

I had an EM1 for a week and when I found out the A7 was about to be launched I sold the EM1, however after thinking long and hard about the two cameras I am starting to think that the lens options on the EM1 are swaying my decision, but can I resist the FF.

does it matter. whichever you decide between the two , it looks like than in 6months from now ( or less) you would have something less

I mainly do Landscape and travel and I have been used to FF cameras in the past but really want to reduce the size where I can but without reducing IQ too much?

Anyone else have this dilemma ?

I do not think it is a dilemma , more a never ending need to get the latest stuff. changing gear every month is one of the best WAYS to make sure one's photographic skills do not improve

some of us here , even it is a minority it seems actually care less about the cameras and lenses than the images it produces

-- hide signature --

www.harold-glit.com
www.modelmayhem.com/haroldglit

Harold66's gear list:Harold66's gear list
Ricoh GR Digital IV Sigma DP2 Merrill Sigma DP3 Merrill Ricoh GR Ricoh GXR A12 50mm F2.5 Macro +14 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow