Jim in Hudson
Senior MemberPosts: 1,153Gear list
Like?
Re: How good is 24 meg realy ?
In reply to Roland Karlsson, 10 months ago

Roland Karlsson wrote:

MightyMike wrote:

Donald B wrote:

sorry Mike but couldn't hold off any longer, now explain how my test were not correct ?

-- hide signature --

Pentax K7, Panasonic fz150, Olympus XZ1, my main toys.

I see 2 photos, no idea of setting but they definitely look like you tried however. I assume the right one is the K-7 and what i see is the look of false detail in the form of luminance noise... as for actual detail not much difference just more pixels per area of detail on the left side... the lighting sure looks different and the processing, you're certainly getting different colours and saturation.

This is the imaging resource mannequin indoor image. Its a doll. If you look at cameras with higher resolution you see that the right image is ... right (sic!). The plastic skin looks like that, more or less. The left image is seriously smoothed. What the skin color of this doll is, I have not the slightest idea.

Oh my!  On top of that, I don't see the K-7 in their comparison database.  So what cameras are these?

Jim in Hudson's gear list:Jim in Hudson's gear list
Fujifilm X-E1 Pentax K-3 Sigma 10-20mm F4-5.6 EX DC HSM Pentax smc DA 18-135mm F3.5-5.6ED AL [IF] DC WR Pentax smc DA 35mm F2.4 AL +3 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow