The worst thing about the DF is the Disappointment

Started 5 months ago | Discussions thread
Leif Goodwin
Senior MemberPosts: 1,386Gear list
Like?
Re: Nikon's demise???? What are you talking about?
In reply to raztec, 5 months ago

raztec wrote:

marike6 wrote:

raztec wrote:

You do realise it is only a camera i.e. a consumer product? I can't understand why people polarise into two factions having childish arguments. Why?

Fanboys are as much to blame for Nikon's demise, as Nikon execs are.

Nikon's demise? Nikon and Canon are the two top selling camera companies in the world so I'm not sure what demise are you talking about.

Look at the Nikon financials lately?

You think the V1 and J1 were right decisions? Not sure, but judging by your fanboy fanaticism I bet you supported that all the way.

The Df is for Diehard fanboys like you. It's a classic con job for poseurs complete with unnecessary non-functional dials and lens to match. If you can't see that, you're blind. And Nikon is counting on people like you to keep them in business.

Yes, fanboys and poseurs are responsible for Nikon's demise. They cater to your tastes which ends up dragging them to the bottom.

I think your post is very silly, but I like 'Diehard fanboy', I hope that sticks.

-- hide signature --

Leif Goodwin's gear list:Leif Goodwin's gear list
Nikon D200 Nikon D600 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 300mm f/4D ED-IF Nikon AF-S Micro-Nikkor 60mm f/2.8G ED Nikon AF Micro-Nikkor 60mm f/2.8D +4 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
????New
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow