Fast A mount lens for indoor lower light with La-ea4 for A7?

Started 9 months ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Cane
Senior MemberPosts: 3,697
Like?
Fast A mount lens for indoor lower light with La-ea4 for A7?
9 months ago

I love the idea of a small FF system, and will get the A7 with 35mmf2.8. But I don't need a small system every time I pick up the camera. I am having a new baby this winter, which probably means I am going to be hunkered down for a few months changing diapers and taking pictures (not together), so I am looking for a fast lens for indoor kid shots in some less than perfect lighting. Because it's in my house, I don't care about size of lenses. What would you get, the 55f1.8, or would you go with the La-ea4 adapter and get a 50f1.4 (probably not that much different in size), or maybe a 16-50 f2.8, or something else? I am completely new to Sony, so I don't have a background in the lens options.

I have been shooting a APS-C k-01 with a Sigma 30mmf1.4 right now indoors and it works. My f2.8's are too slow to not blur movement handheld in my house late in the day and evening.

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Pentax K-01 Sony Alpha 7
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow