"I am selling my Nikon gear"

Started Nov 10, 2013 | Discussions thread
Rexgig0
Senior MemberPosts: 1,931Gear list
Like?
I am not selling any of my Nikon gear!
In reply to bigpigbig, Nov 11, 2013

If I finally buy an XPro-1, I would probably keep much of my Canon gear, too.  I do not try to upgrade bodies every generation, as that is just too expensive to justify.Older digital bodies retain little resale value, so I may as well keep them. Older flashguns can be used in manual mode with any camera body; indeed, I recently acquired several gently-used SB-80DX Speedlights specifically to use them with optical or radio triggers, with any brand of camera body.

This leaves lenses as the only thing I might sell or trade, as the excellent Fuji glass might displace some Canon lenses, but very few.

-- hide signature --

I wear a badge and pistol, and, primarily with 7D cameras, with 10-22mm and 100mm Macro L lenses, shoot evidentiary images at night, which incorporates elements of portrait, macro, still life, landscape, architecture, PJ, and occasional action. During personal time, I enjoy using both Canons and Nikons.

Rexgig0's gear list:Rexgig0's gear list
Canon EF 35mm f/1.4L USM Canon EF 135mm f/2.0L USM Canon EF 400mm f/5.6L USM Canon EF 100mm f/2.8L Macro IS USM Nikon AF-S Micro-Nikkor 60mm f/2.8G ED +26 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
Why?New
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow