New E-mount APS-C bodies will have DSLR shape, like A3000

Started Nov 10, 2013 | Discussions thread
nevercat
Senior MemberPosts: 3,090
Like?
Re: New E-mount APS-C bodies will have DSLR shape, like A3000
In reply to parallaxproblem, Nov 11, 2013

parallaxproblem wrote:

I can't insert the link here, but if you go to SAR and look at the comments under the latest A3000 article you will see the following:

@admin “I am pretty sure more of this kind of DSLR shaped E-mount cameras will come in 2014″ form Infos from your sources or it is a “felling”?

Reply (from admin): sources

Do you love Sony enough to suffer lugging around an A3000 type monster around as your next camera?

Dear mr parallaxproblem,

You are jumping to conclusions again. First: look up  the meaning of the word RUMOR!
Second Andrea say that sources tells him that more DSLR styled bodies will come, he does not tell that no range finder cameras will come. it is YOUR claim, and yours only that there will be no more rangefinder styled camera anymore...

So the title of your thread is misleading or misinformation.....

Again can you show any real evidence that your claim is right? Again I ask you this important question:

Why would Sony stop producing a formfactor that is selling well (there are 18 mirrorless cameras in the top 50, 17are rangefinder styled (from all brands)) The only none rangefinder styled camera in the list is the Olympus OM-D EM1. Why should Sony abandon this lucrative market?

The simple answer is: The will not! They will go on comming with RF styled cameras, but will add the DSLR styled  cameras too!

So I think Andrea and his sources are right, there will come more DSLR styled cameras (maybe A3000 styled, maybe A7 styled) in the future, but these will come along the RF styled cameras

And as answer to your silly question about the A3000 styled camera: Well when that is a good camera with all the futures I want, I may will, but I do not think I have to. Can you show me any evidence the A3000 is selling better than say the Nex 5t?

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow