Fuji X-E2 image problems

Started 11 months ago | Discussions thread
hexxthalion
Contributing MemberPosts: 536Gear list
Like?
Re: Fuji X-E2 image problems
In reply to stimpy, 11 months ago

stimpy wrote:

Not to be condescending but I think you are looking too hard for a problem. I've seen this with other products when someone identifies an "issue" like like bleed around an LCD screen. People who buy the product then post to ask how they can identify if their product has a problem. The answer is you identify it if YOU see it...not if it is something you read about that you have to look for under specific conditions with a loupe.

In the end, if the amount of minimum noise reduction on skintones bothers you with jpeg processing return the camera. If LR not supporting X-trans well bothers you return the camera.

Is it much worse than other cameras? I don't think so and I've own Oly's, Nikon's, Sony's, Pentax's, Canon's...etc. But, you are the one who has to live with it and if it bothers you than return it.

Looking too hard for a problem?

Are you honestly saying you'd be happy for your photos of people to come out with purple splotches? This isn't just one or two purple pixels identified "under a loupe" as you so sarcastically put it, it's large areas visible at normal viewing.

Here, is another example, untouched RAW.

I acknowledge it is subjective, and to you it may just be something that you are happy to live with. Admittedly, it seems that I am in the minority in seeing this as an issue - so perhaps you are correct, I expect too much.

In fact it's pretty futile to keep posting here isn't it, so I won't bother again.

It's enough to make one feel like a heretic.

i still don't understand what you are trying to tell us. are you having problems with BETA software or what exactly is it?

hexxthalion's gear list:hexxthalion's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix X100 Sigma DP2 Merrill Fujifilm X-Pro1 Nikon AF Micro-Nikkor 60mm f/2.8D Fujifilm XF 18mm F2 R +11 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
??New
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow