ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Jonno888
New MemberPosts: 3
Like?
Trying to decide which brand to invest in.....Canon Vs. Epson
5 months ago

Hi All,

I'm trying to decide which printer I should purchase and based on budget and a few other things I have narrowed it down to either Epson Artisan 1430 or the Canon Pro-100. One thing I have noticed is that it seems like there are more aftermarket inks available for the epson and I get the impression this will lead to a lower total cost of ownership in the long run. Does anyone have any experience with using aftermarket inks in the canon pro-100 ?

In Australia we can get the Artisan 1430 for about 300 dollars but the Pro-100 is a bit pricier at 650 dollars. The thing that attracts me to the Pro-100 is the superior black and white ability when compared to the artisan 1430 (and even the r2000). I still print most black and white stuff in traditional dark room but I figured I might like to give it a go in the digital world as well but I need to weigh up the cost of keeping the Canon running when compared to the 
Epson.

Regards,

Jon.

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow