EinsteinsGhost wrote:

Great Bustard wrote:

EinsteinsGhost wrote:

Great Bustard wrote:

EinsteinsGhost wrote:

ultimitsu wrote:

Just another Canon shooter wrote:

EinsteinsGhost wrote:

Exposure values. Now, tell me, how would sensor size change any of these.

Now, you tell me how the EVs for two different sensors affects the IQ.

He wont, he will dance around the question all day. How someone can be so driven to be uneducated is truly amazing. He has been schooled for over a hundred times on this issue and he still has no idea that exposure setting depends on light density while image quality depends on total light gathered. The two are different concepts entirely.

Obviously, your eyes are still wet. What has IQ got to do with f-stop and its effect on exposure values?

...who spoke of a strawman argument. You see, no one has said that the same f-ratio and shutter speed results in a different exposure for a given scene on different formats. But you keep strutting around like a cock in a henhouse as if you know something someone else doesn't.

What others have been explaining to you, on multiple occasions, is that it is not the exposure that matters, in terms of the visual properties of the photo, but the total amount of light that falls on the sensor.

Wakarimasuka ka wakarimasen?

One has wet eyes, another from the collective comes with soiled pants. Keep it clean, answer where you've been asked to, and with what you've asked.

As I said -- your posts have no value other than sheer "entertainment", and even then you disappoint.

Sigh.

Well, from each according to their abilities, to each according to their needs, eh?

Actually, in this latest sequence, entertainment at the expense of your collective has been the point. Now if I had something to discuss...

Indeed.  If you only had something to discuss.  But you don't, so...

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow