"I am selling my Nikon gear"

Started 11 months ago | Discussions thread
Caerolle
Senior MemberPosts: 1,490Gear list
Like?
Re: "I am selling my Nikon gear"
In reply to bigpigbig, 11 months ago

Funny, I am thinking seriously of going the other way, "I am buying a Canon."

I love my Fuji, and find using dSLRs very sterile and not much fun, but I am tired of waiting for lenses, and tired of waiting on focus for things I am starting to shoot. And, maybe I just am missing something, but I don't find a mid-size dSLR and the lens I would get all that big and heavy (NOT a zoom shooter, so no big heavy fast zooms to lug around). Really, I would likely just shove my dSLR in my backpack like I do my X-E1, and carry it around. Maybe it would get heavier than I think, I dunno.

I was planning to rent a camera and lenses over Thanksgiving so I could shoot a lot side-by-side with my Fuji, and process the files to see how they compared, but I am becoming inclined to just buy instead, and put the rental money toward a system. Still trying to decide what to do...

Caerolle's gear list:Caerolle's gear list
Canon EOS 6D Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM Canon EF 85mm f/1.8 USM Canon EF 28mm f/2.8 IS USM Tamron SP 90mm F2.8 Di VC USD 1:1 Macro
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
Why?New
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow