The worst thing about the DF is the Disappointment

Started 8 months ago | Discussions thread
raztec
Regular MemberPosts: 390Gear list
Like?
Re: Repeating nonsense doesnt make it true
In reply to Leif Goodwin, 8 months ago

You do realise it is only a camera i.e. a consumer product? I can't understand why people polarise into two factions having childish arguments. Why?

It seems extremely silly I agree. However, you have to understand that there are a lot of people who have invested heavily in Nikon glass who are let down again and again and again by Nikon's marketing department.

But the marketing department is only responding to fanboys who have more money than taste or discretion. So, it's these fanboys who chase mpx and useless knobs to mask their insecurity that create this market which allows Nikon to put less than their best foot forward.

But we know Nikon can do better, like the D300 or the D700 (except for the 95% viewfinder). But what they hell are they doing putting a 39 pt AF that covers such a small area in the D600, or dropping the AF button? etc. etc.

Fanboys are as much to blame for Nikon's demise, as Nikon execs are. Those who have heavily invested in Nikon glass are justifiably irate.

Raz

raztec's gear list:raztec's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX7 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 16-85mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR Nikon AF Nikkor 50mm f/1.4D Tamron SP AF 90mm F/2.8 Di Macro
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
????New
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow