Shotcents
Senior MemberPosts: 3,926Gear list
Like?
Re: HUGE Df Apology!
In reply to Jose Rocha, 10 months ago

Jose Rocha wrote:

Shotcents wrote:

Jose Rocha wrote:

What a lame post. You are obviously too excited with this camera, so don't waste your time and go buy it right now. I would.

You would? Before getting ALL of the info and trying one? That's not a great idea.

I would if I were just as excited as you are.

Who's excited? I'd pre-order if that were the case. Just waiting to see how the Df pans out.

Just because people don't need the things you need, doesn't give you the right to call them retards.

I think you missed the point, but that doesn't make you mentally handicapped.

Right, now you sounded like a little boy. I didn't miss your point, because your point has been filling up this forum with DF rubbish. Enough said.

Nahh. You DID miss the point. And you STILL do. It's okay. Lots of people have knee-jerk reactions and don't understand what's going on. That's how most politicians operate.

On a totally unrelated note....just shot in the dark....D800 with Tokina 16-28mm at ISO 6400. I blew the bloody exposure! Rats. It does show the rainbow flare effect and the strongest I've ever seen it!

Cheers,

Robert

Shotcents's gear list:Shotcents's gear list
Nikon Coolpix P7700 Nikon D800 Nikon D5200 Nikon Df Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR II +10 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow