HUGE Df Apology!

Started 10 months ago | Discussions thread
Shotcents
Senior MemberPosts: 3,926Gear list
Like?
Re: Give it a rest n/t
In reply to nuke12, 10 months ago

nuke12 wrote:

Some of your posts are excellent. Filled with useful information. Then you turn into this juggernaut preaching thing, that wants to turn the world upside down.

I think the Df will be a wonderful camera for the people that have that need. I certainly find it a beautiful piece of hardware.

You've posted in almost every thread concerning this camera. Usually on the defensive, if the OP has issues with the camera for their needs.

Why bother? You like the camera and feel it will meet your needs. Excellent, for you. Why in gods name would you start a thread and preach to the masses?

The Df is simply not for everyone. Most posters are not stating any kind of hate for the camera. Mostly reasons why the camera does not meet their needs.

It's your camera but you should not be pushing it on others.

-- hide signature --

I'm a photo hacker. I use my expensive equipment to destroy anything in front of my camera. This is a special skill that can never be realized by low life photographers. A nurtured skill since the 1970's.

Okay.

R.

Shotcents's gear list:Shotcents's gear list
Nikon Coolpix P7700 Nikon D800 Nikon D5200 Nikon Df Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR II +10 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow