HUGE Df Apology!

Started Nov 10, 2013 | Discussions thread
Shotcents
Senior MemberPosts: 3,981Gear list
Like?
Re: yours is a cowardly cheap shot, not an apology
In reply to Nikonfan99, Nov 10, 2013

Nikonfan99 wrote:

Yay another DF thread from you. I was wondering if you still planned to get a DF? I figured I can check this forum to see an UPDATE as to where you stood on the topic.

Challenging people as to why they dont post photos is naive on your part. The internet is a vast place where people attack others and just maybe not all of us want our business or portfolio to become a part of such attacks or to show up during a search. You do know that people research a business right? All I need is my wedding photography business to be linked to these debates or for a psycho to start a online attack against me based upon my debate over a piece of equipment. I also dont feel that a client would like to see me using an image in such a manner. My contract specifically states that I may use the photos for self promotion, my website or as samples for future clients. Not to be used in a forum setting for critique or to win your approval of my abilities.

Would you sleep better to know that my gear list is current? I guess one could not falsify that information right? Will you be requiring proof of purchase of said equipment?

Without even a SINGLE real photo of any kind in your gallery (besides what I hope are tests) and your inability to follow any set of criteria for imaging outside of your own, I'd say you've dug yourself in deep.

It's fun to watch you squirm and this thread lured you easily...I expected it to be faster, but maybe you were downloading DXO reports?

I don't doubt you do weddings. Are you a singer or a cook? Even if you were a BAD wedding shooter (as most are), you must have ONE nice shot?

Hey, I shot yesterday and I'm in the midst of shooting a huge (read annoying) inventory for a jewelry seller, but I can still post a pic or a crop of a pic without ANY concern...just to show I can operate my D800 to some degree....

Cheers,

Robert

Shotcents's gear list:Shotcents's gear list
Nikon Coolpix P7700 Nikon D800 Nikon D5200 Nikon Df Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR II +10 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow