The worst thing about the DF is the Disappointment

Started Nov 9, 2013 | Discussions thread
Osvaldo Cristo
Senior MemberPosts: 2,495Gear list
Like?
Re: Df is the smallest, lightest DSLR on the market
In reply to marike6, Nov 10, 2013

marike6 wrote:

Mirrorless fans, including DPR, seem to think that ALL users want cameras to be as tiny and lightweight as possible. Often mirrorless camera vendors make all kinds of sacrifices in ergonomics to miniaturize cameras. Considering that APS-C and FF lenses can only be so small, mostly you end up with unbalanced cameras that really don't add improve usability and shooting experience.

I'm not sure why so many assume that EVERYONE shares their desire for teeny tiny cameras but some people seem to place a high premium on portability. Not everybody has the same requirements.

OMG some good sense here!

I make your words mine as from my part, also, I cannot understand the strong bias from DPR and the fanatism from a lot of people thinking everyone will prefer tiny cameras... they forget the handling!

I demand set dials for the main parameters for my shots... those dials need space to be fit comfortable to the Photographers.

Regards,

-- hide signature --

O.Cristo - An Amateur Photographer
Opinions of men are almost as various as their faces - so many men so many minds. B. Franklin

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
????New
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow