Lisa Holloway - technique

Started 8 months ago | Discussions thread
DenWil
Senior MemberPosts: 1,358
Like?
Surprisingly
In reply to Ronan_M, 8 months ago

Ronan_M wrote:

Since a shadow of a doubt has been cast over me, let me be very clear about this: I have no relation whatsoever to Lisa , her site, 500px or any other site for that matter. I learnt about her about a week ago browsing other sites, thought her work was amazing and standout and wanted to see if anyone here knew of her or had any clues about her shooting technique. I thought that was pretty clear from my post.

The "sign up to 500px" post was meant to be a bit of tongue in cheek....I mean...all you have to do is click on the "x" to close the popup and see the pic...you dont even take the effort to do that, but you write to complain about it? Come on...

Things went downhill from there

Sad really.

I have found that  some of the most beautiful work employs little  post technique  and  and very simple lighting. Very old school. Don't worry about any cast  R.  I had never heard of her. Never heard of the Pole either.

For about  a buck a month you can subscribe to W and have access to the best images of women by some of the most talented photographers currently working.  The printed version is 10 x 13 and digital versions are includes with the subscription.  None of the hype, how to's  and  filler associated with photography magazines,  just hundreds of  images every month and it is all paid work- which helps to instill in  photographers  that being hired to shoot and the results being published is far more  relevant than forum approval can ever be.

-- hide signature --

denniswilliams

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
trueNew
HowNew
trueNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow