Started 8 months ago | Discussions thread
Shotcents
Senior MemberPosts: 3,762Gear list
Like?
Re: HUGE Df Apology!
In reply to user_name, 8 months ago

user_name wrote:

Robert,

That set of criteria may work for you (and that is fine), but it does not apply to everyone (which is what your argument seems to state).

For example, 2 tons is lighter than 3 tons, but does not help if you have a 1 ton pickup. The Df may be lighter, but that may not be light enough for some people's needs (I don't know who those people are, but it is just an example).

One shoe does not fit all.

Furthermore, everyone has a right to their opinion, but no one has a right to expect it to be taken seriously.

I agree 100%. But frankly, with no one here doing anything more than reading specs and looking at web nonsense, those negative opinions sure sound like SOUR GRAPES and TROLLING to me.

Many of the haters have no gear files or gallery pics. I think most are obvious tech junkies who know very little about shooting and wanted 95% of a D4 for 1799.00. Not going to happen.

I DO notice that many of the Df SUPPORTERS do have gear profiles, gallery samples and even websites for their work. Hmmmm!

As I said, I agree with your comment. But that is not what is going on in this forum for the most part. The value of me posting counter-threads is debatable of course.

Robert

Shotcents's gear list:Shotcents's gear list
Nikon Coolpix P7700 Nikon D800 Nikon D5200 Nikon Df Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR II +10 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow