New X-E1 query

Started 11 months ago | Discussions thread
EdW66
Forum MemberPosts: 68
Like?
Re: Ed is Right
In reply to Graham Hill, 11 months ago

Hi, thanks for your replies. I did contact my bank  before I left the UkK and confirm I would be using the card  abroad. I've no fears of fraud as I rang and spoke to B & H directly and as you say the package was signed for by the concierge

the packaging looked fine, absolutely no sign on the camera it had been previously handled and even the plastic bag the body was a wrapped in was sealed with a fujifilm seal which was impossible to remove without damaging the seal/bag.

as to the card, it is one I've used previously, but I formatted it in the camera, so surely this would be cleared?

Basically looking at the camera, you'd never think it had been used, and if it had taken enough to show a count of 104-4010 there'd be some sign of usage? It's just that the number had me wondering.

for Nikons there's a site called shutter count that you can upload a JPEG to and I wondered is there anything similar for Fuji?

Thanks

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow