The worst thing about the DF is the Disappointment

Started 10 months ago | Discussions thread
edispics
Senior MemberPosts: 1,475
Like?
For teeny weeny delicate little hands .......
In reply to Kodachrome200, 10 months ago

"They should have made the camera just as small as was possible. this camera is not the smallest and lightest full frame dslr on the market. It should have been."

Maybe for you. I hear this frequently, and I have no doubt that it makes sense for shooters who have small, delicate hands.

However, I am well over 6 feet and 200 pounds (yes, I know, tiny by US standards) with large hands and I have great difficulty handling smaller DSLRs comfortably. Half of my hands end up grabbing air and the remaining fingers are twisted into claw shapes trying to hold the camera and manipulate the controls. Tiny cameras just don't work for me, although I can clearly see that they would for those with teeny weeny little delicate hands. In my case, I gladly give up some weight and size for something that fits my hands well and is easy and comfortable to operate.

So when you make statements like the one above, please don't forget to add "in my case; may not apply to all".

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
????New
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow