Started 9 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
jase
Contributing MemberPosts: 588Gear list
Like?
Nikon defence of UK DF pricing to Amateur Photographer
9 months ago

I am simply simply amazed by the BS Nikon are coming out with trying to justify ripping off UK customers.

http://www.amateurphotographer.co.uk/photo-news/540193/nikon-defends-uk-price-of-new-df-dslr

Not only is there no body only option, but according to  duty calculator.com if I order a Nikon DF kit from the US and pay taxes here in the UK on delivery the total cost would be £2304!  Nikon UK think I should pay £2749.

So  another £445 for a different plug, are Nikon UK investing in grey importers, are UK customers paying for that ridiculous and juvenile teaser video series or are they just trying to rip off British consumers?  Prices in the rest of Europe seem just as bad as they are here in Britain.

There's no justification for this, it's just contemptuous treatment of European customers.  Pure Photography?  Pure Rip off!

-- hide signature --

jase
www.jellisphoto.co.uk

jase's gear list:jase's gear list
Canon EOS 7D Leica M9 Canon EOS 6D Canon EF 85mm f/1.8 USM Carl Zeiss Biogon T* 2,8/21 ZM +8 more
Nikon Df
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow