X-E2, got it, what a beast!

Started 9 months ago | Discussions thread
justin_time
Contributing MemberPosts: 597Gear list
Like?
Re: The proper delete key behavior
In reply to a l b e r t, 9 months ago

a l b e r t wrote:

It seems a surprisingly dumb thing to do. Fine to have those extended options in a Delete function in the menu - you are probably only going there if you want to delete more than 1 photo. But every digital camera I have owned has only permitted deleting the displayed photo with the delete button. It is bound to cause someone strife sometime, even apart from the hassle of the extra button push to do what you normally want a delete button to do.

Hopefully there will be a FW update to give at least the option of having a "regular" delete button.

-- hide signature --

Apteryx

I think Fuji should implement a context sensitive delete function. When you're viewing a single photo, it'll default to delete a single frame. You can press OK repeatedly to keep the delete function going until you hit back.

Now, when you're viewing multiple photos at once (zoomed out), pressing delete should enable Delete Selected Frames.

The Delete All Frames is really not necessary.

Agree this context sensitive delete would be good.  I do think the new delete function is basically OK though. With X-E1 it took too much time to delete unwanted photos.

justin_time's gear list:justin_time's gear list
Nikon D300S Fujifilm X-E1 Nikon D7100 Fujifilm X-E2 Fujifilm X-T1 +10 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow